Terms and Conditions
By using the allsortsofstuff.net website you agree to all the following Terms and Conditions.
1. NOT to use the service for any illegal purposes whatsoever or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, racist, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, pornographic or otherwise objectionable. If you post any adverts that are against the law such user will be reported to the authorities without notice (note:-we do collect and record all IP addresses of all users who post adverts in allsortsofstuff.net).
2. NOT to include a link, links or a reference to any page on allsortsofstuff.net in any "junk mail", "spam" or "unsolicited email".
3. That allsortsofstuff.net may at their discretion terminate your account if they believe you have in violated the Terms and Conditions in any way.
4. NOT to post anything that is related to Bulk E-mail.
5. NOT to post duplicate classified ads, articles and/or forum posts.
6. NOT to join allsortsofstuff.net using duplicate accounts.
7. That allsortsofstuff.net is NOT responsible for, and does not nor cannot guarantee the performance of any such goods or services.
8. That the price and other terms of any sale remain subject to direct negotiation between the buyer and the seller.
9. That allsortsofstuff.net reserves the right to modify or discontinue either temporarily or permanently, the service or services with or without notice to the user.
10. That allsortsofstuff.net shall not be liable to the user or any third-party for any modification or discontinuation of the service or services.
11. That allsortsofstuff.net may terminate your account or use of the service or services if allsortsofstuff.net believes that (a) you have violated or acted inconsistently with this agreement, or that (b) you have violated the rights of allsortsofstuff.net or other users.
12. And acknowledge that any termination of service under this agreement and under any provision of this agreement may be effected without prior notice (only in extreme cases).
13. And acknowledge that allsortsofstuff.net may immediately delete any ads associated with the user's account.
14. That allsortsofstuff.net reserves the right to convert all advertisements published in our website into digital formats within other allsortsofstuff.net products, including the right to publish such advertisements electronically on the Internet.
15. To abide by all laws and regulations in this agreement and agree to be solely responsible for the contents of your advertisements.
16. That when using this service to find a buyer for your item or an item you can buy, to use the same common sense and good judgement you would in selling an item through, or responding to, a classified ad in the newspaper.
17. That those who offer items for sale via allsortsofstuff.net should be prepared to sell the items they advertise at the prices at which, and the terms on which, they advertise them.
18. That the seller of any item must have possession of the actual items listed and the ability to transfer title.
19. That to list an item for sale on allsortsofstuff.net sellers are required to provide identifying and contact information.
20. That the information must accurately identify the seller and the method of contact must permit buyers to communicate directly with the seller without any alteration to the content of their communications.
21. That allsortsofstuff.net, reserves the right to deny use of this service to anyone who does not comply with these requirements or who otherwise uses the service in a manner we consider inappropriate.
Prohibited and banned items and services
It is the responsibility of both the seller and the buyer to ensure that the items or services listed for sale, trade are appropriate for sale, trade under all applicable laws and regulations. You may not sell, trade or adopt the following items or services under any circumstances:
1. Any item or service that is harmful to minors, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
2. Any item that infringes the rights of a third party, including items that violate copyrights, trademarks, publicity, or privacy rights of third parties.
3. Any item that is counterfeit or stolen, including, but not limited to, counterfeit currency, coins, stamps, and equipment used to produce them.
4. Any animal items that are subject to regulations or laws for the protection of live animals, including endangered species and domesticated animals, as well as any products made from or including any parts of an animal protected by law or regulation.
5. Any medicine or medical items.
6. Individual contracts, services, and any item that is non-transferable.
7. Non-packaged food items and other food or beverage items sold in a manner inconsistent with federal, state/province, or legal regulations.
8. Any used goods not appropriate for resale for safety, health, or other reasons.
9. Any items that can be used to inflict bodily harm on others, such as firearms, bombs, ammunition, firearm parts, knives, fireworks, or any kind of weaponry.
10. Bulk email lists containing names, addresses, or other personal information.
11. Gaming items such as, slot machines, lottery tickets, raffle tickets, and sweepstakes entries.
12. Alcohol or tobacco products, prescription drugs, medical devices and non-prescription drugs that make treatment claims that require approval.
13. Items or services related to identification such as, citizenship documents, birth certificates, police or other government insignia.
14. Human or animal parts, including blood, organs and bodily fluids.
15. Escort services and any kind of pornographic performances.
allsortsofstuff.net encourages you to post ads in allsortsofstuff.net as long as they are not duplicates or other forms of spam, or otherwise inconsistent with the allsortsofstuff.net terms and conditions.
allsortsofstuff.net may take action to delete classified ads, articles and/or allsortsofstuff.net user accounts that we believe are misusing this service. Prohibited spam or otherwise impermissible marketing activities in allsortsofstuff.net may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Posting identical, near duplicate, or otherwise, variant listings for the same item/service.
2. Posting identical ads and/or articles in the same category and location.
3. Posting an ad with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or unauthorized use of content to which the person posting does not have rights.
4. Posting an ad for the sole purpose of collecting user information or raising money.
5. Posting an ad that contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials. This may include an ad that instruct the user(s) to contact the person/company posting the ad for more information and then require the user to pay a fee for that information.
6. Posting a job ad that requires a monetary investment by the user at any time.
7. Posting an ad that requires a user to register before getting detailed information about the product or position.
8. Posting an ad through unauthorized robots (crawling software).
9. Soliciting an allsortsofstuff.net user to join or post in another website. allsortsofstuff.net users do not appreciate spam. Spamming gives you and your service a bad name and decreases the effectiveness of your ads. allsortsofstuff.net may take corrective action, at our discretion, when prohibited activities or other misuses of the service become apparent.
At allsortsofstuff.net, we offer free classified listings. This does not mean that we accept spam or junk ads that are not only unwanted, but are also rarely viewed. Our classified ads have value and they are for serious buyers and sellers. Your advert should genuinely reveal your item or service; this creates trust on your part and it will only assist you in the sale of your product.
allsortsofstuff.net reserves the right to reject an advert or even ban a member who does not adhere to our user agreement in order to help safeguard our community of buyers and sellers.
Please see "prohibited items/services" and "spam".
In addition classified ads containing, or linking to the following will not be accepted:
1. Explicit adult products or services (including escort services)
2. "Income Guarantees", "Get-Rich-Quick Schemes", or unrealistic claims
3. Chain marketing
4. Stuffing envelopes, ad typing, or similar ventures
5. Pyramids or binary schemes
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold allsortsofstuff.net and its officers, directors and employees harmless from and against any and all claims made by or liabilities to any third party resulting from any activities conducted under your membership or your use or misuse of our services. This includes, but not limited to, posting content on allsortsofstuff.net, entering into transactions with other members, contacting others pertaining to their advert(s), infringing a third party's intellectual property or other rights, failing to deliver goods or payment after a sale agreement or otherwise arising out of your breach of this Agreement.
Your continue use of allsortsofstuff.net services will indicate your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions of the agreement. It is recommended that you review our terms and conditions periodically.
This agreement was last updated October 2010. Please help us keep allsortsofstuff.net a safe and enjoyable site. If you see a listing that violates our rules, please notify us immediately.